I've been waiting for it all summer and it's finally here.... The New Kids on the Block concert! I saw them 20 years ago this coming December at the age of 12 (it was my very first concert ya know!).
Above: Then & Now
I'm going with my friends Amber and Jan and Jan's friend Jodi. We're going to have a blast!! I've been listening to their old and new cds all day in preperation.
Now I know... it's kinda dorky! But I still giggle when I see them on tv and their music is fun.
It's my last big neight before Megan comes. Better make the most of it!
In other news...
Eric got in to a car accident late Wednesday night. He's fine - just a few burns from the air bag, but his car is toast. We're going car shopping tomorrow with my dad. The hope is to find a baby-friendly car that he can drive for now. Then when the baby comes, we get rid of my car and find a different car for him and I get the car we're buying now. We'll see how that works.
In baby news...
We had our 26 week apponitment yesterday. Everything looks great. We had an unexpected ultrasound since my midwife thought I was measuring a little big (well duh, I'm overweight!). Eric was thrilled to see her again. I'll try to scan and post the pictures when I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment