Our shower was this past Sunday at the Spencer Country Inn, where we also got married almost 3 1/2 years ago.
It was so nice! It was great to see all of our friends and family (well ok, the ladies anyway) in one place and to eat yummy brunch! Everyone was so generous to us - we got so many nice things!!
Eric took lots of pictures, but we haven't uploaded them yet. Once we do, I'll do my best to get them on here.
The baby's room is still coming along with help from family member's when they can. It should be ready before the end of November (crossing my fingers) and I'll be sure to post pictures of that too.
Megan's moving a ton these days. She's moving so hard that she often makes my belly move on the outside! It's so weird to see my stomach just start jumping at random times!
I'm feeling pretty darn good these days for having only 8 weeks left. My belly gets bigger each week and I don't really feel any more tired than before. My hips are aching a little but more if I sit for too long, but for the most part that's it. Even though I don't love being pregnant, I consider myself very lucky to have had the super easy pregnancy that I've had. I hope number 2 is just as smooth!!
I keep trying to get Eric to post more as I think it's nice to hear from his side of things - a different perspective. But for whatever reason, he hasn't posted in quite some time. Maybe if you guys email him, he'll get on it!
On a sadder note, Eric's Uncle Bob passed away this week. He was suffering from Alsheimer's and had been getting worse over the past few months. It's sad to see him gone, but we know it's for the better.
PS - as I am writing this, Eric is in the living room and sneezed. I didn't say "Bless you" so he said it to himself and continued to have a 2 sided conversation - with himself mind you - about how it's tough when no one sayd bless you and how his wife says she loves him, but it's obvious she doesn't. Geez - this is what my baby has to look up to??? ;-)
WHAT'S BABY HOLM UP TO?
32 weeks - 55 days to go
total weight gained: 9 lbs
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half

1 comment:
I missed the shower? Geez... I mean, I knew I wasn't going to attend, but I had at least wanted to send a gift. I need a keeper!
Glad you're feeling so great. Not much longer. :)
Post a Comment