One thing that has changed is how much Miss Megan's been moving. In the past week, she's been moving a lot more and stronger.
The other night Eric and I were laying down while I was getting ready to go to sleep. He had his hand on my belly and I had my hand on his. The munchkin must have been doing some serious moving because I felt her move on both the left and right side of my belly at the same time - and on the right she hit right where Eric's hand was... and I felt it through his hand! It was a pretty powerful wham!
Last night, I was sitting in the kitchen with my hands resting on the top of my belly and she started moving. I called Mom over and she got to feel her as well. That was the first time she had moved in that area, usually it's down in the lower part of my belly.
She's getting bigger and moving more often!
As for me, I feel fine for the most part! Sleeping's becoming a little bit of a chore. I can't seem to get comfortable in any position except on my back, but I'm not supposed to be on my back because the weight of the baby pushes down on a major nerve and can cause both of us problems.
As you saw last time, I definitely have a baby belly now - not just a bump, but a belly! People at work have been commenting on how it's gotten a lot bigger in the past few weeks.
I've got about 2 1/2 months left and honestly, I feel pretty good! I hope this continues until the end, but I know it may not.
Next appointment: Thursday the 23rd
WHAT'S BABY HOLM UP TO?
29 Weeks (76 days left)
29 Weeks (76 days left)
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches

No comments:
Post a Comment