It almost didn't happen this year.
The past few years, volunteers have been dwindeling and last year it was announced that there would be no more Apple Country Fair. The community rallied and this year, it's back!
I've been attending the Fair since we moved to Brookfield when I was 9 or so. Last year Eric and I went camping Fair weekend, so you can imagine my saddness when I thought I was missing the very last Apple Country Fair.
This year I'm co-in charge of the Bake Table with Mary - another local woman. But on top of that, I'm having a booth this year for Pampered Chef. I'm going to be a busy beaver Saturday!
I'll post pictures if I remember to take them.
Tonight Eric and I are picking up the "new" car. YEA!
In baby news...
Megan's been moving a lot more lately. And my belly is a full blown baby belly! Sure, I'm still fat, but there's definitely baby belly going on!
Eric talks to her a lot. I've started to recently. It's hard for me for some reason, but I'm trying. One thing I can handle is singing. I sing in the car so she can get used to my voice. I realized recently that I don't talk much during the work day, so I figure I need to get it in where I can so she can hear me.
Her room is coming along... slowly. We're working on painting, cutting and hanging the paneling over the next week or so. Then it's time to start moving in furniture and decorating!
My shower is in just a few weeks.
I can't believe how fast all of it is going!!!
WHAT'S BABY HOLM UP TO?
Week 28 - 84 days left
Week 28 - 84 days left

No comments:
Post a Comment