This morning, my 60-mile commute took me close to 2.5 hours. It just sucked huge. People were driving 30 mph on the Mass Pike, where the speed limit is usually 65 and peple drive 70+. Once I got off the highway and on the street to work, there were huge puddles and flooding. You name it, I pretty much went through it this morning.
In New Hampshire today, houses were wrecked by the weather. It's unclear if it was a tornado, but a tornado warning was issued this morning. Yesterday in Rhode Island, there was an apparent touch down in the water!
The pictures on the news and the internet are unbelievable. Cars stuck in floods, trees knocked over, people stuck in the rain.
WHAT'S BABY HOLM UP TO?
Week 17
Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.

1 comment:
2.5 hours!!! Poor baby - uh, babies! Be careful, please.
Um, want an earthquake with that. I know where I can get one?
Aunt Sue
Post a Comment