Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Baby has a Name and...

It's Megan.

Big Ultrasound day today. And the technician was fairly certain Baby Holm is a girl. Even being confident enough to point out Ms. Megan's lady-bits. Lets just hope that now that we are 95% sure that Megan is in there... little Jack hasn't pulled a fast one on us!

It's amazing how fast Megan has developed since the last time I saw her. She was squirming around in mommy's womb. Arms and legs movin' all over the place. At one point she decided to flaunt her "ass"ets. *laughs*

Today was somewhat bitter sweet... as excited as I was to see my baby... and to find out if Jack or Megan was in there... it was also the last time I will see little Megan until she is born. Half way through this process and now I have to just sit and wait... and wait... and wait.

Sure I'll continue to see Lindsay go through some changes... to feel the occasional kick... but no more seeing the little hand make a fist... legs kick... or to see a blue/white image outlining my little girls face. *BTW... Megan appears to have daddy's nose!*

2 comments:

The Sambrook Family said...

It's tough being so patient but so worth it. :)

Good luck to the both of you over the next few months and congrats on the news about your new little girl.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lindsay and Eric!
~ Angela