Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nice to See You Captain Stubing!

Ok, ok. Our Captian probably won't be named Stubing or have a daughter named Vikki, but I can dream can't I?



We set sail on Sunday! I CANNOT WAIT!!!


I've already decided that late one night, I'm order an ice cream sundea from room service - just because I can! I've never had room service before, so I'm going to use it!


I'm really looking forward to 7 whole days away from my regular life. No claims to process. No parties to book. No trash to empty and no recycling to do.


I'll try to blog next week about week 23, but you may have to wait until we get home to get that update.


On the baby front this week: Eric's saying good night to Megan almost every night since we found out it's a Megan. He also tells her to kick me harder - real nice Dad.


We're working on her room as much as we can. It's a slow process since we're tight on funds these days, but it's getting done and will look great! I'll post pictures when it's done.




WHAT'S BABY HOLM UP TO?
Week 22


At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

No comments: