Thursday, May 29, 2008

217 Days

I have 217 days until I'm a mom. A lot can (and will) happen within the next 217 days. Some of those things are listed below for your reading enjoyment.

- The Celtics could become NBA Champs
- I'm going to see Billy Joel and James Taylor within a week of each other
- New Kids on The Block will reunite and millions of 30-something women will run to their concerts and scream as if they were 12 again - myself included
- The United States will have a new President - possibly its first black or woman president
- New TV shows will start - and be canceled
- I will turn 32
- Matt & Jenn's baby boy will be born
- I will travel to Chicago for 3 days for a Pampered Chef conference
- My hair will have grown approximately 95.48mm or 3.76 inches
- A rabbit could give birth 6 times, a leopard twice and an Asian elephant would still have 428 days to go
- We will take our first cruise ever to Canada - which includes getting our first passports
- I will have spent about 465 hours commuting to and from work or 18,600 miles
- Tommy will reference The Simpsons and/or Futurama approximately 300 times (or more knowing Tommy)
- I will have *hopefully* slept about 1,519 hours, give or take

No comments: