Eric's been a little MIA so far in the blog becuase he doesn't feel he's got a whole lot to say yet. It hasn't really hit him yet, and I can't say I blame him. He can't feel the morning sickness I have or feel how tired I am all the time. For all he knows - I have the flu! But I hope after June 3rd, it will seem a little more real to him and he'll have lots to share with everyone.
Yesterday also marked our one and only trip to Fenway Park this year to see our beloved Red Sox. An amazing game! Two grand slams and a win!
As always, Fenway was amazing and we loved being there. The smells, the sounds, the sights - it's like a little piece of heaven every time I go. I did get a little burn on my face, which was a bit of a surprise since it was cloudy most of the time!
Today we're off to Shushanville (as Eric likes to call it) for some rest and relaxation.
What's Baby Holm Up To?
New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. You may be daydreaming about your baby as one sex or the other, but the external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether you're having a boy or a girl. Either way, your baby — about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it.


No comments:
Post a Comment